Thursday 31 May 2018

I will do wordpress creating posting admin work

I will do wordpress creating posting admin work












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will post content, images, videos on your WordPress blog. Basically, I will manage your WordPress Site. All the content will be provided by you.If you don't have the content! No problem, Please check out my other gig in which I am offering Content Writing

     I can do:
  • Content Posting
  • Images Uploading
  • Migrating/Cloning
  • Theme Installation
  • Backups
  • Data Entry
  • Plugins Installation
  • Meta Description
  • Meta Tags Creation
  • Articles Posting
  • Newsletter 
  • Yoast Plugin SEO 
  • Add Alt Image text 
  • Create New Post, Category, Page 
  • Image compression

~~~And Much More ~~~

Monetize your blog and consider this gig which will help you make money (auto pilot) on the side without doing anything. Make yourself famous in the internet world.
Consider me as your WordPress Virtual Assistant!

I will work as your ghostwriter, ghost blogger etc

Fast turnaround with High-quality work :)

cPanel Login 
(UserName & Password) Details required 

Message me first, before placing an order!

Thanks 

                          ***Order Now***

        Don't forget to click the ❤(FAVORITE) icon

Reviews


real_estate_exp:Highly recommended. I love the work so much. Thanks a lot. I will re-order.

content_designz:Thank you very much!

real_estate_exp:recommended

content_designz:Outstanding Experience!

simbis:Always delivers on time and great communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment