Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will do wordpress SEO and wordpress optimization

I will do wordpress SEO and wordpress optimization












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">WP SEO: Optimize your WordPress website. If you are running WordPress site then this is a must have my gig to boost your Ranking, Speed, Overall Performance. I used White hat methods with latest techniques and plugins ensure that your site will be SEO ready in no time without any problem.

On Page tasks:

  ✓ Meta tags with Yoast plugin or All in one SEO plugin
  ✓ Sitemap installation and submission to Google
  ✓ Robot.txt installation
  ✓ ALT Tags optimization for images
  ✓ W3c validation
  ✓ Content and link optimization
  ✓ Google Tools Verification
  ✓ Speed Optimization
  ✓ Link site to your Social media
  ✓ Webmaster Tools Setup


I can Improve your website ranking according to search engine terms and conditions by taking my special “ON-Page Optimization” Services.
With solid on-page optimization, your site will begin to rank high in g*oogle.


For OFF Page Optimization Please check my Monthly basis Gig.


Note: Before the order, you must contact me.

Thanks!

  

Reviews


bryandietz:Had no time to optimize my web site. she did a great job! I recommend. knows what she is doing! Excellent service. Will buy again. Recommend

barjinder:Thanks. its great to work with your.

babelini:Very good all round, did what he was asked in the time. Good work

barjinder:Thanks for another project. Always helpfully and nice person. Thanks

imakus:perfect job


No comments:

Post a Comment