Thursday, 24 May 2018

I will make your wordpress website SEO friendly in 24 hours

I will make your wordpress website SEO friendly in 24 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">WORDPRESS SEO SERVICE EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR 
Make your website search engine friendly & get opportunities to get organic traffics from Search Engines like Google, Bing. 

I'm providing Search Engine Optimization services since 2011 & I've achieved lot's of experiences on it, your little invest can generate millions value!

Silver Package
  • Making your WordPress URL SEO friendly.
  • Configuring the Yoast plugin properly.
  • Verifying your website on two major search engines.

Gold Package (Recommended):
  • Making your WordPress website URL SEO friendly.
  • Configuring the Yoast plugin properly.
  • Verifying your site on Google & Bing.
  • Optimizing website speed.
  • Optimizing 3 pages.
  • 30 minutes consultancy.

Platinum package (Most recommended):

  • Making your WordPress URL SEO friendly.
  • Configuring Yoast plugin properly.
  • Verifying your site on Google & Bing.
  • Optimizing WordPress speed.
  • Keyword research & competitor analysis.
  • Optimizing 5 pages.
  • One hour consultancy on how you can rank your website on search engines.

100% satisfaction or money back guarantee.

Please contact me before place an order.

Reviews


josiahf:Great work ethics and on time delivery.

digitems:Great, awesome client

josiahf:I wanted to improve my SEO and this gentleman has exceeded my expectations.

digitems:Thanks for hiring me again \u0026 again. Nice experience

mauriciocarbono:Great job, quality self picked provider.


No comments:

Post a Comment