Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will place a link on an entertainment blog for mature persons

I will place a link on an entertainment blog for mature persons












About:

I have several blogs which have high quality unique articles covering most niches. Most are over 7 years old and have aged backlinks themselves.

6 months duration

I will place your link on such a blog, close to the top of the page and your link will also receive a text description for maximum SEO benefits. It will stay up on my blog for 6 months!

If you choose to buy more than one link or for more sites of yours, you should know that my blogs are spread over 45+ different c-class IPs.

For any other questions, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


edducoin:Very pleased with service and communication/delivery.

aless77:Thank you!

kevinalmatinger:Ok all ok

aless77:Thank you!

silversunrise:Great :-) Thanks a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment