I will write accurate meta titles and descriptions for each page
About:
Title: -
I will indicate page titles by using title tags and Use brief, but descriptive and unique titles for each page
A title tag tells both users and search engines what the topic of a particular page is.
I will create a unique title for each page on your site.
Title Length up to 60 to 70 Characters
Descriptions:-
Meta Descriptions is Summaries defined for each page
A page's description Meta tag gives Google and other search engines a summary of what the page is about.
I will create unique Meta descriptions for each page of your website
Meta Descriptions length up to 120 to 160 Characters
Please Note: I will create Meta title and descriptions for 5 web pages for 5$
If you don’t know how to put Meta title and descriptions then I will also implement Meta data in to your Web Pages with free of cost
Reviews
djlaser:Very good
tpizzamiglio:Will use again
suponix:Fast and quality.
suponix:Thanks for awesome job
pbvasoya:Outstanding Experience!

No comments:
Post a Comment