I will create marvelous IFTTT network for any rss feed
About:
js-gig-main-desc ">I am offering three Powerful Packages
1st Package Basic :
I will create 10 Social And Blogs Accounts all Interlinked, Fully Optimize And IFTTT Recipes Created.
Note ( Google Properties Are not Included , For google properties get 1 extra $5 .)
2nd Package Standard:
I will create 20 To 22 Social And Blogs Accounts ,Interlinked, Fully Optimize And IFTTT Recipes Created.
3rd Package Premium:
I will create 4 Rings Each Ring with 20 Social And Blogs Accounts which Interlinked, Fully Optimize And IFTTT Recipes Created. Ist ring will be branded and the rest of 3 rings will be persona rings
I will Give You Record In Excel Sheet.
Any Question So Feel free Contact Me.
Reviews
amedabraham:Super fast delivery!, very responsive and responded to all my questions. Great communication too!
tiffany95:Thanks alot sir!!!
marvink1:Best ifttt networks gig EVER thanks.
tiffany95:Thanks alot :)
marvink1:Fast Delivery and Clean reports thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment