Thursday, 24 May 2018

I will analyse your Website, Backlinks and German Search Engine Rankings.

I will analyse your Website, Backlinks and German Search Engine Rankings.












About:

You need a professional German Search Engine Optimizer with a lot of experience in SEO? Then you've come to the right GIG. I will be your German SEO.


With this GIG you can order an OffPage or an OnPage Analysis of your Website or both.


Basic GIG: OnPage Analysis + Recommended Actions

I will analyse your website and check content-related and technical factors. Then I will give you concrete recommendations what you can improve. 


OffPage Analysis + Recommended Actions

I will analyse your Backlinks and German Search Engine Rankings. Afterwards I will give you concrete recommendations what you can improve. If necessary, the creation of a file for the Disavow Tool is included.


OnPage + OffPage Analysis + Recommended Actions

I will analyse your website and check content-related and technical factors. Additionally I will analyse your Backlinks and German Search Engine Rankings. If necessary, the creation of a file for the Disavow Tool is included. Then I will give you concrete recommendations what you can improve. 


SEO is a very individual process, so please contact me, if you want a custom GIG for your project.

Reviews


baabuk:That was great thanks :-)

waldo4real:Thanks again!!!

miriamrucandio:Thanks for you great job!

waldo4real:Thanks so much!

waldenfels:I can really recommend Waldo to anybody who looks for German language SEO


No comments:

Post a Comment