I will do 65 high trust flow and citation flow backlinks on high da
About:
js-gig-main-desc ">65 High Trust Flow and Citation Flow Dofollow BLOG COMMENTS BACKLINKS on High Domain AuthorityAs the power of PageRank is getting lower, flow metrics matter. Google gives a huge importance to metrics like domain authority, trust flow or citation flow as a ranking factor.
With trust flow or citation flow, it is easier for Google to rank a website depending on its quality, authority or trust.
All pages where I will create your backlnks will have actual Page Trust flow and Citation flow number not domain Tf and cf, that you can also check manually on majesttic.
What you get in just $10
Citation Flow 10 to 45
Trust Flow 10 to 45
Domain Authority 20 to 70
Key features of the gig:
* High Trust Flow and Citation Flow.
* Unlimited URLs and KEYWORDS accepted.
* All links 100% Do follow.
* All comments stay on actual PAGE.
* We will deliver our service as promised.
* Manually submission.
* 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
* Delivery Always On Time. Plus 24/7 Support.
* Detailed Excel Report
Also try our EXTRA gig for more boost Ranking
Reviews
mqueiroz75:Excellent job. I recommend
cynthia40:Outstanding Experience!
mqueiroz75:I liked so much your job. Congratulations!
cynthia40:Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you :)\r\n
phiwoo:Outstanding

No comments:
Post a Comment