I will perform SEO keyword research and competition analysis
About:
js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, I am a Sujanbspi. I am a professional Digital Marketer. My specialty are SEO keyword research, niche research and competitors analysis. I will provide you best low competition key for your website, business, ad-words marketing, niche site project etc.I will prove you those matrices..
Keyword Research
1. Monthly Search Volume (Area Basis)
2. Cost Per Click (CPC)
3. SEO friendly Keys Research
4. Keywords Competition
5. 10 Long Tail Keywords
Competitor Analysis
1. Top 10 competitors data
2. Domain Authority
3. Page Authority
4. Competitors Backlink Data
5. Competitors trageted key.
I will provide all reports in excel sheet.
This Gig is 100% satisfaction and money back guaranteed.
If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me.I'll reply you ASAP.
Note: please provide your seed keys.
Reviews
fwcilla:Good work and easy communication
sujanbspi:Good Communicative Person.
fwcilla:Communicative and devoted to deliver
shamelhughes:nothing special... basic research
fwcilla:Good work!

No comments:
Post a Comment