Saturday 31 March 2018

I will analyze your competitors and reverse engineer their SEO

I will analyze your competitors and reverse engineer their SEO












About:

★★★ What  Are Your Competitors' Doing To Rank Above You? ★★★

I will analyze your competitors' websites to untangle their SEO tactics and report back with the reasons why they're ranking above you on Google.

Ordering this gig will give you an SEO roadmap to replicate your competitors' success. 

Here is what you get:

★★★ Competitor On Page Analysis ★★★

I'll analyze on page factors the top 5 results on Google for your keyword:

► URL Structure
► Meta Description Analysis
► Length of Content
► Keyword Density
► H1 Tags
► Outbound Links
► Internal Linking Structure
► Media Diversity

★★★ Competitor Off Page Analysis ★★★

Depending on package you order I'll analyze competitors and provide you a report outlining:

► Referring Domains
► Backlink Structure 
► No Follow vs Do Follow
► ALL Competitor Keywords
► Anchor Text

...and MORE!

Once the report is complete I will record a video for you to walk you through my analysis.

With my in-depth analysis you'll have a unique insight into your competitors' strategies so you can start replicating and ranking too!

★★★  NOT SURE IF THIS IS RIGHT FOR YOU? TAKE A LOOK AT MY REVIEWS! ★★★

Reviews


excellontech:Seriously good work, can't wait to use their services again. I can't believe how much detailed info they provided me.

kbb102:Thank you so much. Really glad to help!

mrscpbeal:Fast quality delivery. This is my second time ordering from this seller. It was well worth it.

kbb102:Thank you for your very kind review, and thank you also for your generous tip!

vitester:Super job, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment