Friday 30 March 2018

I will do complete SEO for your shopify store

I will do complete SEO for your shopify store












About:

Welcome!!

I know it's your newly made store and your sales are almost ZERO, I know very well how SEO works for Shopify webstores and what needs to be done in order to increase your Search Traffic, Conversion Rate & Sales.

I have more than 5 years of experience in all the eCommerce Platforms.

Technically I'll be doing:

- Google & Bing Submissions
- XML Sitemaps
- Meta Title for the Store
- Meta Description for the Store
- Virus Checkups & SEO Analysis
- Checking the Broken Links
- Fixing Error 404
- Reviewing your Permalinks
- At the end, you will be given the Complete SEO Report with Screenshots and all the details + Some Suggestions & Tips.


Note:-

1. I'll need your Store Admin login to do the work myself.
2. Before making an order, Feel free to contact me first to discuss it further.

Reviews


kingdev86:To add SEOs to my webpage, and yes he was very helpful.

webseofull:Thank you so much!

hawkingit:This was the easiest process for seo. He was very professional and quick. I will buy again for my other sites. I loved my results.

webseofull:Thank you so much!

alanpopovic:High-quality work, looking forward to work again in future. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment