Friday 30 March 2018

I will place a link on a quality adult entertainment blog

I will place a link on a quality adult entertainment blog












About:

I have several blogs which have high quality unique articles covering most adult niches. Most are over 5 years old and have aged backlinks themselves.

6 months duration

I will place your link on such a blog, close to the top of the page and your link will also receive a text description for maximum SEO benefits. It will stay up on my blog for 6 months!

If you choose to buy more than one link or for more sites of yours, you should know that my blogs are spread over 45+ different c-class IPs.

For any other questions, feel free to contact me.

P.S. This is my first gig here at Fiverr and I'm excited to meet new customers and do an outstanding job for them. Looking forward to establish long term mutually beneficial partnerships.

Reviews


kevinalmatinger:Ok all ok

aless77:Thank you!

silversunrise:Great :-) Thanks a lot!

aless77:Happy to work with you! Thanks for another order :)\r\n

silversunrise:Great Job! Very much appreciated :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment