Friday 30 March 2018

I will fix and analyze all penalties of your website

I will fix and analyze all penalties of your website












About:

====( *Free* Website Audit )==========
I will do an advanced and Technical SEO Audit of your website with my SEO Tools like
  • Screaming Frog
  • Ahrefs
  • Moz
  • Universal SEO Tool
 
There are two types of Penalties.
1.Algorithmic Penalty
2.Manual Penalty
Algorithmic Penalties are pretty much hard to find.We need to do an audit to find the algorithmic penalties.

Manual Penalties are shown in Google Webmasters Tool
To check Manual Penalties goto:
Webmasters Tool > Search Traffic > Manual Actions

Here are eight common Google Penalties.

  1. Unnatural Links
  2. User-Generated Spam
  3. Hacked Site
  4. Cloaking and/or Sneaky Redirects
  5. Thin Content and Duplicate Content
  6. Panda Penalty
  7. Penguin Penalty
  8. Mobile Intrusive Interstitials Penalty

Reviews


nvkgroup:very professional person.

aleem_iqbal:Awesome Buyer

nvkgroup:very good service, highly recommended\n

aleem_iqbal:Awesome Buyer

azizimustafa:very fast delivery and good service,,,thank so much


1 comment:

  1. I don’t see INK discussed in this post but it's the newest fav app: http://bit.ly/2IiHXlQ. I have no idea about optimization. This is the first editor with AI that I’ve tried that helps me out with this.

    ReplyDelete