Thursday 5 December 2019

Channel SEO And Rank Youtube Video With Quality Backlinks











About:

I'LL SOLVE YOUR YOUTUBE RANKING AND CHANNEL ISSUE ONCE AND FOR ALL. NO JOKE!



Have you tried so hard, sent lot of backlinks, did promotions, and spent so much cash and yet, no visible results to show for your effort or rank your video high on YouTube? My SEO ranking methods will change that story TODAY!



Forget it! If your video and CHANNEL are not optimized, you can't get targeted views or subscribers.

Just one ranked video can bring you thousands of clicks, clients, and leads!



I'll Do These:

  • Find killer Key words for your video
  • Write the Title to land on first page
  • Write the Description that puts you top
  • Give tags that eludes your competitors
  • Optimize your channel.
  • Complete SEO and backlinks for channel and video



Your Success Begins With:

  • Give me 1 root keyword
  • A link to your video and channel 


NOTE: This gig does not promise a quick and automatic first page ranking. The results of SEO normally take time.



Any question? Don't hesitate to contact me here on Fiverr. 



Thanks!

Zinnia.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to work with and answers any questions you may have. Thanks.

:

good work, communication is great, I hope I can still get more views

:

Fantastic seller! Goes out of the way to make sure you are happy. Massive help for the channel, will be using again! :D

:

Thank you. I'm glad to be of help

:

great work again!




No comments:

Post a Comment