Monday 2 December 2019

Provide SEO Consulting Based On 8 Years Of Experience











About:

SEO can be confusing, I get it. I've worked with thousands of agencies, website owners and small business owners to help them win the organic traffic their website deserves. I will analyze your current approach, and then provide advice for increasing your organic traffic.



You can pick my brain for knowledge based on 8 years of SEO experience. I will answer the tough questions and make the marketing headaches disappear.



Before ordering this gig, I suggest you watch some of my YouTube videos to get a sample of what you can expect. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCRvgJtSdXyWTjaaVS4YG-g/videos

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This call could easily bring another 10% ($5k/mo) in sales to my ecommerce store - thanks!

:

My call with Josh is already netting me 5X what he charged for consultation and I haven't even had time to implement all of the insights he shared. It really helps having an experienced person take a look at your project when you're already buried in it. A lot of people talk for money, Josh has the experience to make that talk profitable.

:

Amazing advice. It won’t be long until I’m ranking #1 for this keyword. I plan to make another call next month.

:

We had an awesome call. I was given some useful feedback on my current strategy and gained a new link building idea. I can't wait to implement this and have another call!

:

Can't wait to hear how those strategies turn out for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment