Monday 30 December 2019

Professional SEO Audit And Step By Step Plan











About:

I have 8 years of SEO experience, and I've been VP of a company which does search engine optimization in the US and Canada. I have managed 10 employees, and today I have my own SEO firm. I offer here a deep search engine optimization audit which I offer to my own VIP clients. From my experience, a good search engine campaign starts with a good audit. 


What Will the Audit Include?


  • Titles and Descriptions
  • Crawling and 404 Errors
  • Mobile Usability
  • Speed Optimization Tips
  • Alts 
  • Canonicals
  • Sitemap
  • Robots.txt
  • AMP Errors
  • More...


Step by Step Plan
Each audit will include a step by step plan and priority for what needs to be done. 


Competitors Analysis
Today we have the ability to see a lot of what our competitors are doing. We can take the efficient strategy of a competitor and implement it ourselves. This can help us to win! 


What will the competitor's analysis include?


  • Organic Traffic Analysis
  • KWs Targeting
  • Off-Page Analysis
  • Social Activity
  • Referral Traffic
  • On-Page and Content Analysis


Feel free to contact me with any questions. I’m looking forward to working with you together and reaching new horizons.




Reviews


:

It was great, we went through all the issues that the site has which has cut a lot of time and the competitive analysis was very insightful. I now have a great action plan to work with, excited to see the results!

:

Thanks for such genuine interest in our platform, detailed reports and excellent communication. Eyal is amazing and has helped us to grow and improve our website each step of the way.

:

great experience! highly recommend

:

Excellent work.

:

EXCELLENT work. this is the best SEO freelancer on Fiverr​. Fast, smart, friendly!




No comments:

Post a Comment