Sunday 1 December 2019

On Page And Off Page SEO











About:

Thanks a lot for checking out my gig here on Fiverr.



I offer a complete SEO service which indisputably delivers results on-time and every time. I have worked in the digital marketing space, servicing clients domestically and for the first time, I am offering same services here to a limited audience per month at drastically reduced prices.



Here is a list of the services you'll get:



On page SEO:
Keyword & competitors Research
Content and images Optimization
H1, H2 & H3 tags setting
Speed Optimization
Meta tags and Yoast Optimization
Search console & Analytics setting
Robots.txt and sitemap submission
All General S.E.O settings


Off-page SEO:
Keywords targeted backlinks
Local citations
Social media profile Links
20 search engines submissions
Google my business listings
Bad backlinks removal
Monthly rank progress report



Feel like you want to know more...? Feel free to hit my inbox.

Reviews


:

Amazing seller. Prompt delivery. Highly recommend him. Looking forward to working with you again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment