About:
SEO Tags, Meta Title, Description Tags for Any Website - Wordpress, Wix, Shopify, YoastIncrease your blog, website traffic by 90% and more with my SEO Friendly Meta Tags. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
SEO Meta Tags are commonly used on search engine result pages (SERPs) to display preview snippets for a given page.
Title tags and meta descriptions are bits of HTML code in the header of a web page. They help search engines understand the content on a page. A page's meta title tag and meta description are usually shown whenever that page appears in search engine results.
Why Meta Title tag -This is the text you'll see at the top of your browser. Search engines view this text as the "title" of your page
SEO Meta description - A brief description of the page. Help to increase CTR (Click Through Rate)
⭐⭐⭐ Free: Website audit report with higher package order
No duplicate, Fresh & Unique tags
Legible, Readable Copy
Call of Action Included
High CTR
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Special Discount for E-commerce website owner
I also do meta tags custom orders for more than 70 pages.Contact me for custom price before placing order. Let's Talk.!!!!!!!!
Reviews
Seller's Response:
I checked my website in various SEO checkers online (after work from seller was completed), and all the checks revealed a low SEO score, many critical errors, schema markup missing, and more.. Also, if seller has other gigs for improving ranking, he should mention it before, because I ordered his expensive plan (premium plan), that promises ''keywords researched - Ranking Guaranteed'', but now I realize that I should buy another gig for that to happen. Anyway, the biggest disappointment for me is what I said in my first three lines, the SEO score remained about the same as it was before optimization! 50 euros gone..
Seller's Response:I give all the things he mentioned for perticular gig. Complete SEO Service is in my another gig. Thanks
:Great Seller thanks
:Lots of meta descriptions to write and he did them right on time! Good job!
:Thanks a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment