Monday 27 April 2020

Write Your SEO Article Or Blog Post











About:

Every document written belongs to a specific field. And every field has its vocabulary, its grammatical structure, and word library. This is something not a lot of article writers/blog post writer will spend their time and effort to do for you.



I am Lisa, and with this gig, I will be providing you a top-notch writing service which includes:



  1. SEO article writing 
  2. Article rewriting
  3. Blog post/blog writing
  4. Content writing
  5. Website content
  6. WordPress blog writing 


Every article you get as a result of ordering this gig will be written strictly with in-field language structures and vocabularies.



Apart from the feature mentioned above, with this gig you stand to also get;



#  A 100% unique, informative, high quality, reader gluing write up.

# Thoroughly researched SEO content.

#  Grammar free content.

#  Copyscape passed content 

# 100% Plagiarism free content. 



Check my gig extras out for more offers that come with this gig.



Feel free to hit the "contact" button and send me a message if there is anything else you wish to inquire.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was the first time out of 5 purchases that I was asked for an extension, and it was for reasons beyond her control. Even with that, it was only 24 hours after the initial due date and was great quality yet again! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Initially, the articles were delivered poorly without considering any of my instructions so I had to ask multiple times for revisions until it was acceptable. Now I personally have to go through every gig we previous bought from her and make sure they are okay.

:

I understand that you are not satisfied with this last delivery. I am apologizing again for not meeting up with your standards. I wish you the best.

:

I have lost track now on how many times I have used this gig. This was the first time there was an error. When I asked her about it, 5 minutes later, I had a fixed version. That is caring about the people you are doing something for. You will not go wrong with this seller! Great Work

:

She is amazing, she produced great work ahead of schedule. She took all of my directions and knocked it out of the park. I will definitely keep working with her from now on. It was as if she was in my head and knew exactly what I needed......If you ever need someone to write for you - do not hesitate and pick her.




No comments:

Post a Comment