Thursday 21 November 2019

Complete Squarespace SEO For Ranking On Google











About:

Hey!

Worries get you rounded around about the Squarespace SEO, But you do not need to worry I have a solution to get high ranking in Google search through the perfect optimization. Below enlist services will offer you to solve your problems of Squarespace SEO.

Basic S.E.O Services: 

  • Meta tags (title and description)
  • Page Content Optimization
  • XML Sitemap submission
  • Robot.txt file setup
  • Search engine submission
  • Final Report 



In-depth On-Page Services:



  • Complete SEO audit
  • H1, H2 headings improvement
  • Image Alt tag setting
  • Internal linking of pages
  • Search engine friendly URLs
  • Google Webmasters setup
  • Best Focused Keyword
  • Fix URL canonicalization (this is killing your website)
  • Page Speed Optimization
  • Bad link removal
  • Including Basic plan 



Thanks!

Feel Free to ask any question Regarding my services

    



Reviews


:

I needed an SEO audit on my website after spending weeks designing it and writing the content. It is very helpful to have someone else look at your site, especially someone as experienced as Shahzaib in this field. He provided very detailed reports and I am more than satisfied. He exceeded my expectations!

:

This is a informative SEO ! And I have little knowledge of this department... But I feel this guy , brings something new and innovative to my business. Let him help you Respectfully Uniquelylimo LLC

:

I am not very tech-savvy when it comes to SEO (I didn't even know the difference between white and black hat SEO), but luckily Shahzaib was there to help me! His work is impeccable, he takes time to explain how everything works and his deliverables were above expectations with a detailed description and recommendations on where to focus going forward, including appendixes. Above all Shahzaib is trustworthy and goes above and beyond to understand customer. Highly recommended!

:

I needed SEO for one of my websites, and Shahzaibdilawar did such a great job. I will work with him again!

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment