Friday 29 November 2019

Install Yoast Premium SEO Plugin To Wordpress Website











About:

All of the Wordpress users can get the free Yoast SEO Basic Plugin. But I will provide Lifetime Yoast SEO Premium 12.5.1 Plugin and WooCommerce 12.2 which are the best performance for SEO and Optimization to your website.



Yoast Premium Plugin 12.5.1 costs a lot for the long run. But you will get that plugin lifetime only for $5. Latest Yoast SEO: WooCommerce 12.2 is only $10 for a lifetime.



I will install the plugin on your website which you are looking for. Please, compare the Packages and let me know your requirements. Also, If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.



For Premium GIG, I will also develop the latest child theme for your current theme.



In order to complete this project, you must provide the WordPress Administrator Access. Neither I am unable to complete it.



** Please remember that I don't sell Yoast Premium Subscription (for the course). Just I sell the Premium Plugins (Latest Version) only.



Thanks in advance!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast and great work. Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

My great pleasure that you're happy with it! :)

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Serious seller, I recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment