Friday 1 May 2020

SEO Keyword Research, Minimum Of 500 Kwds











About:

SEO Keyword Research,

Are you looking for a results-driven SEO expert to drive bottom-line results for your company?



 Hi, I’m Niyas. I am a highly-trusted, white hat expert with over 5+ years of experience in SEO and Digital Marketing. I can show you my ongoing SEO projects as an example based upon your request. 





Companies invest in keyword Research to generate sales leads and revenue, and that is precisely where our focus is. I can help you get a step ahead of your competitors! I have 5+ years of experience with search engine optimization, technical audits, schema coding, and all other online marketing strategies.



I welcome your input on keyword research and analysis! The knowledge you have of your industry and customer base is invaluable to identify search terms that attract leads and eliminate ones that don’t. 



You'll Recieve(Have a look at the packages):- 

  1. Relevant low difficulty/competition KW's
  2. High volume and Long-tail 
  3. Competition Analysis
  4. Competitor Ranking KW's with Difficulty Score
  5. Professional Audit Report

See FAQ for more info. 

Don't miss out! I'm just a message away. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Niyas is a great seller, delivered over and above my expectations. Will surely use his service again.

:

Service as Described!

:

Nice and quick turn around. Great list of keywords and competition analysis. Quick communication ++++

:

I would recommend this gig. delivery is very fast and value for money. I will take this for my future projects. overall smooth delivery.

:

great service. got very good facts about the keyword on which i should target. great analysis done. got good lead. sellers communications is well and friendly and so helpful. Thanks a lot for this service. Would like to. take this service again in next projects




No comments:

Post a Comment