Monday, 25 June 2018

I will give ltp long tail pro platinum cloud keyword research tool

I will give ltp long tail pro platinum cloud keyword research tool












About:


Limited Stock Available kindly Inbox me before placing order. 

Note: new account will be provided within 15 days If your account limit exceeded or Account Disable.  We'll stop your membership due to this issue.

Pricing

  • $5 for 15 Days
  • $10 for 30 Days
  • $15 for 60 Days

Are You Looking For An Easy Way To Find The Best Keywords To Rank In Google?

I will provide Long Tail Pro Platinum Cloud version Keyword Research Tool. Now Find Easy Keywords using our Unique KC feature, Use Rank Value to discover Keyword Profitability, Scope out the Competition with Detailed Metrics, Filter, Sort, and Export Results As Needed and In Depth Domain and Page level Metrics.

Other features are:

  • Score Key-word Competitiveness (Avg. KC)
  • Custom Difficulty Targets
  • Determine Metrics
  • Calculate Key-word Profitability
  • Sort & Track
  • Export Results
  • Real-time Filtering
  • Adwords Data
  • Domain TF CF 

Reviews


ojosazulesmail:excellent job!

seo_sem_expert:GReat buyer !

rpereira:I bought it a couple of days ago and I got exactly what I wanted... thank you.

seo_sem_expert:Great buyer

njs7227:It is a shared account, so may have to wait to access, but it's definitely worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment